Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is MyVideoTalk A Scam? Honest Review

In this article, I am going to show you how We encountered MyVideoTalk MLM company. I will explain the little I've learned about My Video Talk. From the name, you can pretty much tell that it has to do with some video technology. I have read quite a few MyVideoTalk Review and it's obviously creating buzz.

About three days back, I was on twitter connecting with my marketing scholars when a gentle man disrupted me with a conversation. I was quite occupied and had to overlook for a little bit. Within a short while, I received a MyVideoTalk e-mail alert from exact same gentleman. It was personalized, the guy started actually talking to me directly via a video mail in my email. I said wow! My jaw dropped and I began to pick them up as he continues to talk. LOL... Not necessarily!

To begin with, there's nothing new about this specific technology. However you may earn money with it. I'm sorry to let you down if you are searching for some MyVideoTalk fraud report. There is no scam in MyVideoTalk as long as there is a product or service being marketed like the MyVideoTalk technologies in this case. So, MyVideoTalk started in India and it has literally produced a lot of excitement on the net since it started in the USA by Team Effort International LLC which is situated in California. However, if you visit there USA website, there isn't any reference to India. I found that a little odd. These products are MyVideoDesigner, MyVideoBroadcaster, MyVideoWebshow, MyVideoChannel.

One of the very critical things to look at when evaluating a business opportunity is the marketability of the products. Competition will also come to mind. As far as competition, youtube comes to mind for video mail especially. Is there market for myVideoTalk? Certainly there is. As long as you understand how to market. Bare in mind that this is network marketing and companies in this industry are notorious for getting the representatives to indirectly or directly use the service. With that said, your concentration should be on marketing the business opportunity. Obviously and as usual, the representatives will use and pay for myvideotalk technologies.

Now you will need to figure out how to recruit into MyVideoTalk. People join people. These people join people they see as market leaders. Are you a leader? Do people sense that they are able to follow you to their ambitions? May be you are just stalking people with the myvideotalk compensation plan. Let me tell you a secret. That's a big turn off and the compensation plan won't make the difference between success and failure in network marketing. Leadership does. The right skill set does. The Right team does. As far as myvideotalk, recommend the opportunity to your followers. They will listen and obey if you are a leader. How do we build a followership that just listen to your advice like they would listen to a professional. You have to build your own brand. Not myvideotalk's brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment